Friday, January 1, 2021

A Gnostic Revelation.

 

Happy to Burn.
My Self portrait: meditation and self immolation in 
the baptismal and holy fire of Kundalini rising,
leading to the Solarization of consciousness.
~
Holy, Holy, Holy,
Baptism, Eucharist, and Matrimony.
~
And there before me was the Sun-like Son.
He wore a crown of light
and sent down a river of fire!
Holy, holy, holy, Christ is come to Baptize:
I enter the stream, my life is washed clean,
he has lifted me up into his Presence, redeemed.
~
The reverse-flowing Jordan rises up to the sky,
my world is laid waste, my ego denied.
It flows into the mouth of the shining-like Son;
holy, holy, holy, a Eucharist now comes!
He hungers for me, to make me his feast,
swallows me whole, my life to complete.
~
High inside his Church up in Heaven above,
a marriage will wed us forever in Love.
I enter the chamber, where two are One only;
holy, holy, holy, the mystery of inner Matrimony.
In his fusion of light, the Priest of the Son
has joined us together. Thy will is now done.
~
Through three sacramental rites
I offer up my separate life.
A burnt meal of my ego sacrificed,
delivers my Spirit unto Thee realized.
A Voice in my head dispels my con-fusion,
holy, holy, holy, "Let there be Union."
*


My Self portrait: meditation and ego immolation,
with water turning to Wine and air proving Bread.

Proving the Bread of Eternal Life.
~
doubt my intuitive dough again,
with emotionally charged ideation;
believing the two egoic elements,
disavowing hallucinated teachings.
~
The higher bicameral Executive,
is asleep and uncommunicative,
overburdened by the onus of proof,
dreaming to prove the eternal Loaf.
~
Mushin of No-Mind Awareness,
the paradox of Empty-Fullness;
Sunyata of Buddhistic nihilism,
Nirvanic extinguishment of things.
~
Animal id and ego consciousness,
who will I be beyond apotheosis?
I can speculate or test my Metal,
holy Grail for my Spirit and Soul.
~
Fiery dough blooms risen Bread,
intuitive gnosis, not rational words;
be still of mind and doubt no more,
the Word leavened by the Mother.
~
Fire burns to tell a higher truth,
destroys the old, reveals the proof;
turns water into reddening Wine,
proves the Bread in a New Skin. 
~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment