Sunday, January 3, 2021

Logos. The Quantum Rock.


The mythological Burning Bush and two Trees
in the Garden aflame, fruiting forth my
golden Apple of the Hesperides, sin redeemed.
~
"I come to bring fire upon the earth." Jesus, Luke 12:49.

Logos. The Quantum Rock.
~
My psychotic Executive enraged,
is the wrath of a warring god;
consuming the earth to fill a void,
a Son of God and rejected Child.
~
All at odds with myself entranced,
transcending this world of ignorance;
libido sublimates into higher Identity,
consciousness devoured by kundalini.
~
Id awareness modified by my ego,
teaches the serpent how to grow;
chthonic dragon from earth estranged,
forges AwarenessSalamander's Mind.
~
Instinct learns to hold its tongue,
animal spirit turns water to Wine;
airy thinker restrains the beast,
forges a Pearl in pregnant darkness.
~
Four elemental languages interact,
spanning three kingdoms mapped;
animal into human, "of the soil",
holy fire lights-up an immortal Coil!
~
Inside the Lamp of Heaven's glow,
replacing time's temporary ego;
green apple into golden Fruit,
my sins of twoness into one Point!
~
The id, raised from body language,
weaned upon the Tree of Knowledge,
through four seasons it must climb,
autumnal leaves now burning Home.
~
Refined earth becomes Awareness,
Salt detached from its instincts.
Water evaporates into Holy Wine,
fills my Grail-like empty New Skin.
~
Drunk on Blood, Luna red~shifts,
"before the coming of the Glorious."
PhiloSophic serpent~Wave on high,
an ageless Rock before mine Eye.
~
Thorny Bush of I AM WHO I AM.
Tree of Knowledge now all aflame!
White~Noise behind all wave~lengths,
golden Apples of quantum Points.
~
There is a way through Pearly Gates,
entering through both double-slits;
by observing the Wave of Spiritus,
collapse a Soul into shining Flesh.
~*~ 

"I, John, asked, 'Lord, did not the serpent teach them to eat'?
  The savior smiled and said, 'It was I who caused them to eat.'"
The Secret Book of John, Nag Hammadi Library.


(part 2)

http://www.levity.com/alchemy/images/ss18.jpg

Splendour Solis (16th century). Adam McLean's Alchemy Website.

"Luna gives birth to the Red King,
the sum of all perfection, the Stone
itself, whose golden orb and sceptre,
robe of royal purple and golden aura
proclaim his absolute majesty."
Francis Melville.

The Discreet ONE.
~
The silent ONE in higher Mind,
echo Chamber for Wine and Bread,
holds his tongue, keeps the peace,
takes no side, transcends opposites.
~
We seek this ONE in all we do,
through desire and need to know;
by way of art we get so close,
four languages of the elements.
~
Sealed within the crystal Grail,
from Ashes of the lower world,
Observer refines pure Awareness,
in preparation for holy Spiritus.
~
"Outer darkness" of the dragon,
catches fire from her intuition;
red~shifts from fallen immanence,
fills the Grail in transcendence.
~
Lifted Spirit awakens the Soul,
the ontological Being inside us all;
the splendour of the Sun ashine,
a discrete Bundle in quantum Mind.
~*~

And Jesus answered and said unto Mary: "The outer darkness is a great dragon, 
whose tail is in its mouth." Pistis Sophia, chapter 126.


(part 3)

Red Dragon Awakens. A DiaLogos.
~
I've failed, and feel crushed underfoot.
"Who has failed, and at what?"
My ego!.. at turning water into Wine.
"That is not your task, but mine."
~
Who are you who crushes my Spirit?
"I AM Mercury, who you have invoked."
How did I catch you by the tail?
"By catching fire and forging a Grail."
~
You are the one who abhors death.
"I AM the Blood of eternal Life."
I mistook my ego for your greatness.
"Your lifted Cup is a worthy sacrifice."
~
So this is the Eucharistical feast;
I place my Salt at your giant feet.
"I accept your New Skin for my Wine,
and will transport it to the Sun."
~
Your Blood leavens quantum Flesh!
Before my Eye I see your purpose.
"I AM your Messenger to the Lord;
the One who speaks with just a Word."
~
I am drunk on your holy Libation.
"It is distilled from your emotions."
And is there a reply from the Logos?
"A golden Orb, this Pearl is yours."
~*~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment