Friday, January 1, 2021

Quantum Depression into the Netherworld.

My depiction of the alchemical Ouroboros and colour-change process.
Raven, Dove and Phoenix, rising into the Stone.
~
Alchemical winged Sun, from Rosary of the Philosophers.
Quantum Depression into the Netherworld.
The Wave of Death, and Resurrection's Point.
~
Death slows me down to make a Point,
"die before you die," announced;
into divine darkness surrendered;
Shaman's code of conduct decoded.
~
A black hole vortex of depression,
Wave oscillation of death's function;
in Dark Matter at Rock Bottom,
a fiery baptism to fledge my Stone.
~
I feel crushed by the Wave function,
exhausted, de-mented by atomization;
in the "Black that's blacker than black,"
testing my Metals for Heaven's sake.
~
Observer maintains my hermetic vacuum,
with its Eye of non-judgementalism;
in the Great Hall of Maat's judgement,
I'm weighed against a feather light.
~
My Mind is buoyant upon the scales,
I pass the final test of Metals;
close to the end, now almost free,
the gods are happy with my journey.
~
The Rock at Bottom begins to flow,
shining Blackness of the Mother-Lode;
hell-fire distils the Wine of Mercury,
in the Grail uplifted into the sky.
~
My feather from Maat in Mind,
rises upon the Wave's dual function;
the archetypal Sublimatrix red shifts,
the Red Sea parts and resurrects.
~
Holy Libation for my sleeping god,
stolen fire burns to bake my Bread;
Observer collapses the Wave's Point;
three Metals compound a quantum Solid.
~*~


One of my quantum Grails, the instinctual bat makes its way through
the wormhole by way of Sonar, into the Tria Prima Metals. 
~
Who does the empty Grail serve?
Libation for my own god above.
The Leaven for my sleeping Bread,
risen as Flesh of the eternal Word.
~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment