Monday, January 4, 2021

Subjective FingerPrint of the Soul.

 
~

My mounted Apis/Hathor with Sun-Disc of Ra.
The archetypal Pattern in the blinding Sun revealed.
(note the quantum Pointing and Waving through the 3rd Eye of the Observer)
~

Subjective FingerPrint of the Soul.
Milk, Blood and Honey.
~
Archetypal Pattern in the blinding Sun,
in my Mirror's Eye of Observation;
Pointing and Waving individuation,
apocalyptic Dawn of the Liquid Stone.
~
Albedo: flowing Milk and Ash of Dust,
the whitening of consciousness;
Rubedo of quantum Red Mercury,
Blood~Moon Clot and Fluidity.
~
Bread and Honey of being Ideal,
eternal FingerPrint of the Soul;
WavIcle of Childlike gesticulation:
Pointing and Waving Observer's Mind.
~*~
aten
Egyptian Aten, Serpent-Sun with Ankh and Hand Rays.
~
"You are gods", Jesus.
~
(part 2)

Re-Membered Whole! The Need to be Seen,
and more on Quantum Subjectivism.
~
I thought my God, that one day
I would finally remember Thee;
but now in this Ocean of Nowness,
'tis You who re-Members me!
~
I feel atomized into nothingness,
in my Helmet of Salty Ash;
dead to the world, porous above,
awaiting my Grail to fill with Love.
~
Watery libido evaporates the wind,
which catches fire inside my Mind;
into mortido of death's wish,
in self immolation of consciousness.
~
But energy cannot die, only change,
by way of libidinal sublimation;
id to Ideal quantum subjectivism:
collapsing Mind~Waves into a Point!
~
Now there's nothing to remember,
just a vision of being re-Membered;
my Observer is a Mirror clear,
like a neo Narcissus all I do is peer.
~
Seeing collapses archetypal Light,
from Spirit's Wave of Madonna Black;
her universal Ocean red shifts,
an immaculate Concept given birth!
~
One more uni-verse left to write,
as my thoughts extinguish into Christ;
Grand Observer watches over us,
co-creating infinitesimal giants!
~
FingerPrint of my Soul ashine,
Subjective Fabric of my gilded Mind;
"Robe of Glory" Knitted and Flowing,
Seeing in the Red Sea of being Seen.
~*~

"Esse est percipi". To be is to be perceived.
George Berkeley, the philosophy of subjective idealism.
~
"And if you gaze for long into an abyss, 
the abyss gazes also into you." (Nietzsche)
~

No comments:

Post a Comment