Saturday, January 2, 2021

THIS GROUND OF GOD.


Primordial Ouroboros.
"The death of earth is to become water, and the death of water is to become air
and the death of air is to become fire
and reversely."  Heraclitus, 500 BCE.

This Ground of God.
~
Psychic regression back to my dyed id,
my animal spirit in the earthen ground;
life's aggressive instinct for survival,
ego stripped to my husk to stay alive.
~
I've become a zombie all over again,
keep repeating a mythological pattern;
underneath earth I'm reduced to Dust,
magical Ectoplasm refines into Salt.
~
Lower awareness to higher Awareness,
a Helmet allows me to breathe the Myst;
Ground of Being beneath the ground,
through the Underworld transformed.
~
Self~devouring chthonic Ouroboros,
Burning Bush roots of consciousness;
God the Baptist washes away the dye,
extracting Salt for my Id's new Eye.
~
I, Zombie, require Salt, Blood, Flesh,
God's Manna for higher Consciousness;
breathing Myst that condenses Wine,
digesting Flour for Bread in my Mind.
~
We all become like the walking dead,
a new mythology to get resurrected;
my Holy Ghost must learn to survive,
EctoPlasma and New Flesh revived!
~
Tongue of fiery Breath into Spirit,
inside my Grail I feel intoxicated;
primordial id to Id becomes Ideal,
via zoomorphic apotheosis healed.
~
I, Zombie, devour Salt, Blood, Flesh,
I become the personified Ouroboros;
reptoid of a thousand years returned,
morphs into an Alien Subjectified.
~*~



Secret of the Spiral.
~
My empty Grail is a paradox,
I must reconcile the opposites;
it's also full of Nothingness,
Still so still yet with a pulse.
~
My dualistic ego to be dispelled,
into magic Dust inside my Mind;
I feel I'm like the walking dead,
zombie to be resurrected?
~
Stuck in Limbo betwixt worlds,
regressed to my Id-like Child;
to conjure innocence to Presence,
focusing and condensing Essence.
~
As below so above, resuscitation:
New Skin and Blood pulsation;
which grows and leavens Flesh,
Wine and Holy Bread collapsed.
~
The Wave is also a Still~Point*,
EctoPlasma revives a Holy Ghost;
transformation in my Crucible,
to breathe the Myst in my Grail.
~
Quantum structure of Tria Prima,
Fingerprint in every Observer;
Ididlibidoideas then mortido,
forging eternal Metals aglow.
~*~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment