Monday, January 4, 2021

Green Man Unmasked!

 

My archetypal Self portrait, after denuding myself back to 
the bicameral mind of my biological/instinctual id and 
ideal Executive Identity, the foundation mask for the ego's 
persona of watery emotion and airy thinking.  


Green Man Unmasked!
~
No longer compelled to grow life's vine,
my Spirit freed from lower expression;
the four languages are well learnt,
I'm no longer fixated on what they want.
~
Instincts hunger for food, shelter, procreation;
emotions yearn for Love's elusive diStillation;
thinking longs to conceive one Word only;
intuition burns to paint my inner Soul.
~
Elements strive to grow three Metals,
compounding together into Life eternal;
Flesh of the Sun, Blood of the Moon,
Salt of the earth for my Salvation.
~
Thank-you Prometheus for stealing fire,
without which there's no hope to get higher;
it forges the Helmet hermetically sealed,
distils the Wine, bakes golden Bread.
~
I feel ghosted by quantum atomization,
ego dissolved, id transformed by immolation.
I'm denuded back to my primordial design,
fiery apotheosis into Flower of Mind
~*~


Miniture by Jehan Perreal, 1516.
The Alchemist and his mystical feminine projection,
with fiery wings and symbolic crown, sits upon the Tree
of Knowledge, heated by the secret fire of sublimation.
~

(part 2)

Lamb at the Gates of Heaven.
~
I am regressed back to prementia,
in-no-sensory innocence in Mater;
I feel helpless, like a child again,
white lamb at the Gates of Heaven.
~
My instinctual id goes into a panic;
no fight, flight or freeze mechanics!
My Executive unmasks the Green Man,
denuding my mind at the Gates of Dawn.
~
I must now put on a god's armour,
the three Metals of the Tria Prima;
Ghost with a Helmet of Salvation,
so speaketh the Cherub all aflame!
~
Observer devoid of objectification,
reduced to a Subjective emanation;
with quantum New Skin and Grail,
the fiery Angel heats my Crucible.
~
Hermetic spell of water into Wine,
fills my hermetically sealed Mind;
the Red Dragon of a thousand years,
Sophia parts her Wave into Tears.
~
Through the Double-Slit entranced,
Observer intoxicated, Flesh leavened;
archetypal Light collapses its Point,
Libation of Spirit awakens a Giant!
~*~


Jason taking the Golden Fleece from the Dragon
on the Tree, sedated with a Potion.  Museum of Naples.
~

(part 3)

"I, John, asked, 'Lord, did not the serpent teach them to eat'?
  The savior smiled and said, 'It was I who caused them to eat.'"
The Secret Book of John, Nag Hammadi Library.
~

The Quantum Word.
~
There's only one Language in Heaven,
the Tongue of Fire by Angels spoken;
conveying the Light of golden Meaning,
the Point of Singularity known.
~
The Serpent is the Lamb of God,
zoomorphic apotheosis of the Mind;
distilling water into Sophic Wine,
leavening the Bread that ever shines.
~
Heaven heaves her quantum pneuma:
breath of Spirit condensed as Manna;
Wave of archetypal enLovenment;
Burning Bush is the Tree of Knowledge.
~
Green to Gold via Black, White, Red,
in the fiery Crucible of my Head;
Voice they say should be ignored,
Tongue pronouncing just one Word
~*~


Elementa Chemiae, Barchusen, 1718.
Sulfur as the Sun and Mercury as the Moon, bridged.



No comments:

Post a Comment