Saturday, January 2, 2021

The White Crown.


 Even at the darkest of depths, you can only know that you are
in the darkness due to the Light in that dark place. 

Inscription, "The All is One."
by Cleopatra the Alchemist, 3rd century.
And Jesus answered and said unto Mary: 
"The outer darkness is a great dragon, 
whose tail is in its mouth." Pistis Sophia, chapter 126.
~
The Egyptians called their country Kemet, literally the "Black Land."
~
"And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
John 1:5

How Black and White reUnite?
In the Great Hall of Judgement Reborn.
~
I feel regressed into this Holy Canvas,
back to my Seed of original innocence;
self devoured Black into the White-Light,
that I must conjure into magical insight.
~
My husk is baptized into a New Skin,
now in need of Blood and Flesh reborn;
this hidden GrOunD contains the Power,
to grow inside the Mind a Lotus flower.
~
My Netherworld journey comes to an end,
in the Great Hall of Judgement's outcome!
I'm frozen in fear for all my worldly sins,
is my heart light enough to make amends?
~
At the end of days dawns the only Day,
the tick-tock of time stops right Now!
All words in my Head become one Word,
the Grail fills with Wine and Bread!
~
In the frozen Myst of my Holy Ghost,
I focus my Mind to face Heaven's Host;
"Esse est Percipi" in the Burning Bush,
GOD's only judgement is forgiveness!
~
All seeing is by the Eye of the SEER,
all Seeds see by the Grand Observer;
never were words without GOD's Canvas,
Transcendence imbues all Immanence.
~
Black is White, the Dragon has bones,
the darkness is ink upon this Canvas;
but the Page is the primary KNOWER,
without MIND no secondary thinkers.
~
I'm at the lowest ebb of the Wave,
Black Madonna before she Loves.
Heaven heaves her fifth Quintessence,
reveals Horus, the Dove of innocence.
~
All darkness is therefore also Light,
Transcendence and Immanence unite.
Black Isis unveils her true coloration,
the Crown of Osiris fathers their Son.
~
I feel that I've hit the Rock at Bottom,
the lowest ebb of the Wave function;
Prima Materia of the Mother~Lode,
primordial Matrix in life's GrOunD.
~
The Mystery of Chaos before my Eye,
the Uncreated fallen from the Sky,
in order for original Seeds to bloom,
from the Cradle of creation's Womb.
~
Immanence and Transcendence divine,
the Black-Light red~shifts in Mind!
Heaven and Earth together coalesced,
Seed in GrOunD of Being unearthed.
~
Conjuring ethereal Myst in a New Skin,
is a subtle form of thinking refined;
 Ray of Silence through "nostrils of Ra",
into my Eye in one MIND all aflower!
~
Complexity of All, simplicity of One,
the Observer concentrates a Crown;
in the "Cloud of Unknowing" KNOWN,
 by the All-Seeing Eye of GOD's Sun.
~*~


The White Crown of Osiris, Lord of the Underworld,
with colorful feathers of resurrection.

"Hail, O my Lord (Osiris), who dost traverse eternity, and whose existence endureth for ever. Hail, Lord of Lords, King of Kings, the God of gods who live with Thee, I have come unto Thee. Make thou for me a seat with those who are in the underworld, and who adore the images of thy ka and who are among those who [endure] for millions of millions of years. Grant thou that all may come unto Thee, great as well as small. Mayest thou grant by the ka of Osiris [the power] to go into and to come forth from the underworld; and suffer not to be driven back at the gates of the Tuat."  Book of the Dead.

Reborn from a Lotus.

THE CHAPTER OF MAKING THE TRANSFORMATION INTO A LOTUS: 
"I am the pure Lotus that cometh forth from the god of light which belongeth to the nostrils of Ra, I have made my way, and I seek after him who is Horus. I am the pure one that cometh forth from the field of Ra." Book of the Dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment