Saturday, January 2, 2021

Monogram of I AMness.

My Monogram and quantum WavIcle of I AMness.
 
Monogram of I AMness.
~
Artistic representation of the Self,
fire crystallizes metallic Salt;
my "Helmet of Salvation" forged,
from oceanic waters evaporated.
~
Resurrected Body walks on water,
transcending the darkness of Mater;
the Serpent Stone at Rock bottom,
with her seeds of fire in gestation.
~
Quantum Wave's unconscious trough,
holds the secret of death's wish;
mortido, the reverse flowing libido,
depression ebbs back to the Womb.
~
Heaven heaves and parts her waters,
immanence unto the sky reds shifts;
the pointing and waving Tria Prima,
pulled free from Black Madonna.
~
Salt from water, Blood from Stone,
Light from darkness all ashine;
quantum SWord in Mind sublime,
PenDragon pens his Monogram
~*~

John Dee's symbol for the Monad, from Monas Hieroglyphica. 

No comments:

Post a Comment