Monday, January 4, 2021

Ash of Dragon's Magic Dust.

 

"The Red Sea. The Red Sol. The Red Elixir Vitae.
Red Stone. White Stone. Elixir Vitae. Luna in Crescent."
The Ripley Scroll, 15th century. 

Ash of Dragon's Magic Dust.
~*~
I feel atomized into nothingness,
Underworld journey of apotheosis;
de-materialization into Ashes,
Prima Materia for forging Metals.
~
Elements enter a psychic trough,
depression into higher Mind stuff;
death and resurrection by secret fire,
expiration and inSpiration on high.
~
The sword of fire cuts both ways,
paradoxical tool that saves the Day;
Ash of dragon's magical Dust,
Salt crystallizing Salvation's Helmet.
~
The Lucidity of a Mirror-Mind,
in Black Madonna's creative Womb,
beholds a vision of the Red Dragon,
escaping Earth pregnant with a Sun.
~
My empty Grail conjured-up,
serves a Libation from water distilled;
Prima Materia red~shifts her Stone, 
Moon changes into a bloody Potion.
~
Thinking turns to Dust in Mind,
mental matter in Mater de-mented;
she parts her universal Wave uplifted,
elements de-materialized sublimated!
~
Red Stone of mercurial Luna,
the SubliMatrix of Black Madonna,
rebirths her transubstantiated Child,
leavened Flesh of the eternal Word.
~*~

"I AM DARK AND BRIGHT; 
I SPRING FROM THE EARTH AND I COME OUT OF HEAVEN.
 I AM WELL KNOWN AND YET A MERE NOTHING.
 ALL COLOURS SHINE IN ME 
AND ALL METALS BY THE BEAMS OF THE SUN.
 I AM THE CARBUNCLE OF THE SUN." 
(THOMAS VAUGHAN, COELUM TERRAE, 1650).
~


My Dragon's Grail of higher Mind, fire forged,
made from magical Dust of elemental Ashes;
porous to Heaven, dead to the world, hermetically sealed,
with mercurial Spirit distilled, Potion to stir the Soul;
a Libation offered-up to my holographic Self alone,
bicameral Executive of the primordial Sun reborn!
~*~
(part 2)

Isis Unveiled!
~*~
Fallen unconscious objectification,
projects Mind, Love and divine Presence;
 into knowledge, desire, creative roles,
elemental matter substituting a Soul.
~
Fiery cross+over on symbolic ANKH,
atomization of my four elements;
serpent fire consumes its own tail,
language of Heaven to be revealed.
~
The Black Sun is a wormhole,
antahkarana into a higher Metal;
reduced to Ashes of alchemical Salt,
Phoenix self-immolates and resurrects.
~
Darkness darkens into Prima Materia,
primordial Womb of Black Madonna;
I present to her my empty Grail,
her abhorrence parts her mystery veil.
~
Red Dragon before mine Eye uplifts,
Heaven heaves her sleeping Breast;
unconscious ocean into Wine distils,
fallen Sophia fills my Crucible.
~
Her Potion stirs my dreaming Soul,
Spirit leavens the Bread eternal;
quantum Presence of Subjectification,
Phoenix rebirths her Serpent~Stone.
~*~


Isis Thermouthis.
~ 

"I have come that I may be your magical protection.
I give breath to your nose …
I have caused that you exist as a god …
I have provided you protection ...
 opened are your blind eyes forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment