Saturday, January 2, 2021

The Language of Stolen Fire.

Atalanta Fugiens 1618
~
The Language of Stolen Fire
Lights the Lamp of Heaven.
~
In order to enter into Heaven,
I must learn the fiery lexicon;
the Cherubim with flaming sword,
will test my Metals of the Word.
~
"Who does the Grail serve" above?
My Executive with Wine of Love.
Sleeping Giant in unconscious ocean,
Voice of schizophrenic hallucination.
~
Kundalini, stolen language of the gods,
the mythology of a higher World;
devours my ego even as I learn;
emotion and airy thinking burns.
~
Percival, simple hero and the fool,
makes it into the symbolic castle;
finds the Grail of a New Skin,
Vessel for a fitting Libation.
~
The "Helmet of salvation" forged,
with Spirit of New Wine distilled,
awakens the Sun-god of my Soul,
Seola, from the sea, a golden Child.
~
First he learns symbolic words,
then strings them into mythic tales;
the fire language of co-creation,
forges, distils, lights a Lamp ashine.
~
The Cherubim will ask a question,
in the dialect spoken in Heaven:
"Who are you before my fiery tongue?"
A Lamp burning to get back Home.
~
Two languages of the human brain,
water and air last but a lifetime;
so learn the lexicon of the flame,
dragon breathing the eternal I AM.
~*~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment