Sunday, January 3, 2021

GOD THE BAPTIST.

 The Ectoplasmical Dreamer.
~
Enter the Dragon through Pearly Gates,
breathing not fire but a magical Myst;
Ouroboros returns as an alchemical King,
to conjure-up ectoplasmical Dreaming.
~
The Ground of God is pure Subjectivity,
omniscient Mind and Page of plasticity;
but who can withstand enWhitenment,
"Cloud of Unknowing", apocalyptic Light?
~
Baptized back into original innocence,
"I AM WHO I AM", Deus absconditus.
The Book of Heaven and eternal Sky,
Seed for a Language I must now apply.
~
Just like thinking that we all had to learn,
powerful ideas from mind-stuff churned,
"as below so above" but with Intuition,
how to cast this Myst into Solarization?
~
Quantum Subjectivism arises in the Seer,
White-Gold dawns inside my Observer;
Flesh and Blood of the Soul and Spiritus,
Pen, Nib and Ink for the higher Canvas.
~
Quicksilvery Pendragon, horns to Crown,
can now start spelling the magic around;
pointing his tail and waving her wings,
 the co-creation of ectoplasmical dreams.
~
Entranced by microtubule activation,
Percival in the Castle of imagination;
the plastic Myst of Dragon's Breath,
cooled from the fire of baptismal wrath.
~*~

The MYSTERY of DREAMING.
~
Stuck on the wrong side of the Gates,
but they are not locked, only White;
my dragon's breath brought me to here,
exhausted, burnt-out and stripped bare.
~
Ouroboros devours itself to the bone,
baptized in this Page I write upon;
Grail holds the Space of the Canvas,
awaiting Dew, the Paint of Spiritus.
~
Cleansed, bleached original innocence,
the Myst passes through Double~Slits;
quantum Ectoplasm for my Holy Ghost,
Dragon's Breath and Pearl of the Host.
~
I'm through the Gates into the Mind,
God, Grand Observer and unborn One!
In my Mind Myst condenses as Wine,
and the Stone of Bread begins to shine.
~
Apocalyptic Dawn of my Solarization,
Dragon performs a final transformation;
zoomorphic apotheosis put to the test,
ectoplasmical Dove of the Holy Spirit.
~
Just like thinking but with Intuition,
the Mind of God is the Ground of Being;
quantum Subjectivism conjured-up,
the Language of Heaven fills my Cup.
~
Casting the Spirit into coloration,
collapsing the Field, mythologization;
painting the Canvas, Lucid Dreaming,
the Rays of the Sun eternally shining.
~*~

God the Baptist.
~
I'm feeling depressed into the Ground,
my ego no-longer resists God's Mind;
Deus absconditus, the Light of death, 
I'm drawn to this Canvas like a moth.
~
Dragon's Myst in the Burning Bush,
baptizes my human consciousness;
now all I can do is give up the Ghost,
de-energization into peace and rest.
~
The Wrath of God is a strange ordeal,
id and ego psychologically unravel!
Elemental dialects de-ment undone,
Serpent consumes itself to the bone.
~
All is One Light, the Mystery solved,
Flour and Spirit to leaven my Soul;
I'm whited-out yet the Grail remains,
Flour and Bread for Self~reflection.
~
My Dragon's Cup fills with the Myst
the magical Breath forever to cast.
"Who does the Grail serve" on high?
Blood for my Lord to paint the Sky.
~
God the Baptist is the ultimate test,
without a Page spelling doesn't exist.
There's no cosmic Sea without a Seer,
"Esse est Percipi" by a Grand Observer.
~
Now I breathe the Myst of Avalon,
Grail filled with quantum Ectoplasm;
pure Mind~Stuff the Dreamer weaves, 
the Air of Heaven at the end of days.
~*~


My spiritual hearth for warming my bones,
distilling Wine and baking holy Bread.
Ectoplasmical Myst of the dragon's Breath
for the Dreamer to weave.

No comments:

Post a Comment