Monday, January 4, 2021

Alchemical Recipe for Eternal Bread.

The sublimation of libidinal energy into
magical Light of psychedelic dreaming. 

Alchemical Recipe for Eternal Bread.
How the Eye Gathers-in the Light of Heaven.
~
I feel sad at the loss of my ego,
which served me well up until Now;
all I have left is Ashes and Dust,
inside my Grail I breathe the Myst.
~
Pan in alchemical diStillation,
Green Man in need of resurrection;
autumn leaves of the human host
release my Spirit up into a Ghost!
~
Human, "of the soil" to Alien,
cosmic Spores into earth fallen;
humus heats each secret Name,
under the Burning Bush all aflame!
~
How to grow our seminal Logoi,
in the Moon's Dish of baptismal joy?
"Luna gives birth to the Red King",
mercurial Dragon quantum dreaming.
~
Fire to Ashes and atomic Dust,
my Seed sees from a New Husk;
Lucid Myst condenses into Wine,
Spirit leavens our Bread divine.
~
Black, White and Red of Spiritus,
Flour into a Soul illuminates;
growing a god by apotheosis,
elements reborn by Metalmorphosis.
~
Fire devours fire into our Myst,
the Spirit of my Holy Ghost;
ectoplasmical Blood coagulates
quantum Solidity of eternal Flesh.
~
Now is the explosion of SpAce,
the Big-Bang of Consciousness!
Seeds see only by GOD's Presence,
my Observer binds OmniScience.
~
Dark Energy turns-out to Be
purest immaterial Subjectivity;
Universal Dreamer of our GOD:
Uncreated Creator we call Monad.
~
All seeing sees from a backGrOunD,
we cannot not see even if we would.
Close the eyes to behold the Eye,
asleep yet dreaming in the Brow.
~
Grail is the Mind in GOD's MIND,
seeing from the oceanic GrOunD;
porous to Heavenbreathing Myst,
hermetically sealed to elements.
~
In my winged Helmet up on high,
I breathe the Air in my empty Eye;
seeing deepens into seeing clear,
through the Portal of Death's Door.
~
All four languages we must learn,
then identification can be broken!
The narrative shifts up to the Metals,
the Dreamer conjures a Life eternal
~
Detached from elemental ideation,
seeing from higher Solarization;
the seminal Seed finally blooms:
Flower of Mind from Mater's Womb.
~
Haste therefore to bake the Bread,
there's a recipe inside the Head;
etched in a silvery Mirror clear:
"the one looking is WHO you are!"
~
Objects are subject to the Magistery,
we are envoys to the Sun of destiny;
to be ultimately Subjectified,
empty Grails full of Liquid~Gold.
~
Clear water baptized in my Mind,
the language of fire diStillWine;
leavened Flour rises in the Crucible,
the Seed gathers Light into a Soul.
~*~


(bottom to top) Death to Resurrection via Lady Alchimia.

No comments:

Post a Comment