Sunday, January 3, 2021

My Lord Executive.

Related image
Thoth, the god of thought power, writing, wisdom,
magic, art and the Moon.

 My Lord Executive.
~
Like two lovers in self-absorption,
in the world but also in Heaven,
we focus attention into the mirror,
casting Love's spell onto each other.
~
Distilling Wine hermetically sealed,
fire of passion in a shared bubble;
together forever or so it seems,
until the projection is withdrawn.
~
Inside the mind there's only one screen,
for two outer eyes and one Inner to see;
and so human reality and dreams co-exist,
emotionally-charged thinker and Executive.
~
The id of instincts and Executive-god,
both unconscious in this lower world,
are a con-fusion of elemental interactions,
till 3 Metals undergo transmogrification.
~
In my Grail I offer-up a Libation,
to my archetypal and Executive One;
the Love of Wine I once projected,
is now distilled into Spirit collapsed!
~
Can it really be that I Love mySelf,
unconsciously dreamed it into the world?
Two-as-One, a Wave and shining Point,
quantum entanglement and enLovenment.
~
Watery libido into Wine of Heaven,
fallen Love returned from projection;
stolen fire distils and also bakes Bread,
awakening the Executive inside my Head!
~
Before my single Eye of imagination,
with two eyes closed in contemplation,
a fiery vision unfolds before my gaze:
my leavened Bloom at the end of days. 
~*~


My Lamp of Heaven and golden Bloom at the end of time.

The crucifixion of the 4 elements into the 
resurrection Body of the 3 Metals or Tria Prima.
The fire of Heh produces the Ash of metallic Salt for
the Ru or higher Mind, whose abhorrent vacuum distils 
universal Wine of volatile red Mercury, which is the
libation for awakening the sulfurous Light of the god-Self.
~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment