Sunday, January 3, 2021

My Spirit Crushed!



Splendour Solis (16th century).
"A man emerges from a swamp. One arm is white, the other red,
and his body black, thus incorporating the main colour changes
in the alchemical process. His head is metamorphosed into a
glassy sphere." (Adam McLean, the alchemy website).

My Spirit Crushed!
~
I feel that my Spirit is crushed,
beneath the foot of a giant force!
My New Skin can barely observe,
hold up the Grail or keep my nerve.
~
I feel so libidinally frustrated,
an ego with my id castrated!
I need a coffee or instinctual sex,
to reverse this catabolic vortex.
~
But that would be but a reprieve,
and so I continue with my dive,
into this Underworld of purgatory,
to complete the process of my story.
~
I'm in the Crucible of higher Mind,
beneath the world of humankind,
I must raise my Cup full of Wine,
Spirit crushed from a living vine.
~
Regression is reverse-flowing libido,
water drains into the swamp below;
airy ideas are whited-out undone,
consciousness denuded to the bone.
~
Hell is hell, except to my Metals,
without fire I've no immortal Soul;
zoomorphic apotheosis id to Ideal,
Sun fleshed-out by a Bloody ordeal.
~
Miracles are symbolic reSonations:
- to raise the dead by resurrection;
- find the Grail, turn water Wine red;
- digest one Word of risen Bread.
~*~

"The angel swung his sickle on the earth,
gathered its grapes and threw them into
the great wine-press of God's wrath." Rev 14:19


(part 2)


My Salamander on the Cross of 4 elements aflame,
and the golden Bloom of the Leavened Rose.

"The Lord did everything in a mystery, a Baptism and a Chrism and a 
Eucharist and a Redemption and a Bridal Chamber." Gospel of Philip.

The mind's reflective ability to ask itself questions, implies
an echo Chamber; the same higher Mind or Bridal Chamber 
where the Moon and Sun are joined in the alchemical wedding. 

Cross+Over.
~
On the fiery cross of four elements,
the dragon forges my three Metals;
a Grail and its quicksilvery Wine,
Moon turns to Blood before the Sun.
~
Salamander climbs the Burning Bush,
Tree of Knowledge and Adam's cross;
upon which Christ was later crucified,
Green Man with sap of earthy desire.
~
Helmet, winged with Maat's feather,
my Heart weighed against holy fire;
consciousness crushed, Spirit distilled,
Holy Grail with Quintessence filled.
~
The universal Rose stirs the Dawn,
her Wave spreads out in all directions;
dispelling the spell of polarization,
words into one Word of Solarization.
~
Gilded Blossom atop the flaming cross,
flowers forth from Blood of Christ;
green apple dies into golden Fruit,
the new Adam, with Eve the Serpent.
~
Sophia, philoSophy of the Ophites,
the Love of Serpent wisdom bites;
poisons the ego with Mercury divine,
awakens the Soul with Spirit of Wine.
~
How to re-member dragon's Pearl,
instead of falling back into the world?
"Who asks the question and of Whom?"
My ego asks. You stay silently One!
~*~

"Silent night, holy night! All is calm, all is bright.
Silent night, holy night! Son of God loves pure light."
Father Joseph Mohr.

No comments:

Post a Comment