Friday, January 1, 2021

Icarus II

My winged Grail and Helmet of Salvation.
~
"Be Still and Know that I AM GOD." 
Psalms 14:10

Icarus II.
~
I now breathe ectoplasmical Myst,
Dark Matter of GOD's Holy Ghost.
"Be Still and Know" inside the Still,
who is served by the empty Grail?
~
Holy Spiritus for the Sol like Soul,
"Moon turns to Blood" in the Crucible.
Icarus drowned in unconscious waters,
flew too close without any answers.
~
Red~Sea parts for a second attempt,
via the Moon to collect the Ferment.
In Luna's Chariot he flies to the Sun,
with diStillate of a winged Libation.
~
Stillness and Movement reconciled,
inside the quantum Mind baptized.
The fire of Sol speaks to the Moon:
Who does your Grail serve its Wine?
~
You my Lord, for we are only One,
I wish to put your Flesh on my bones.
He hands-out a Bundle of his Bread,
a Curl of Fleece from the Lamb of GOD.
~*~

The Egyptian Aten.

Forging a Quantum WavIcle by Apotheosis.
~
Demented back into prementia,
clear seeing inside my Observer;
metallic Salt well integrated,
Blood and Flesh compounds a god.
~
Hades is the forge of Vulcan,
mythic apotheosis back burns;
only a New Skin can take the blaze,
a Crucible for the end of days!
~
Death, baptism and resurrection,
the story of the Logoic Sun;
spoken in the tongue of fire,
dragon's breath of my desire.
~
Ouroboros self~devours to Myst,
Holy Ghost enters Pearly Gates;
quantum Ectoplasmic Manna,
Dark Energy for me to conjure!
~
Living Water into wavy Wine,
fills the Grail with a Libation;
Flour particles into eternal Bread,
immaculate Concept of one Word!
~
A huge inner-SpAce ex-implosion,
my Spirit and Soul in conjunction;
blooming forth the Flower of Mind:
human into a WavIcle deified!
~*~
My hieroglyphic WavIcle, Insignia and Lamp of 
Heaven, fiery crucifixion into metallic resurrection.

No comments:

Post a Comment