Friday, January 1, 2021

Metal-morphosis.

Image result for hieroglyph ankh
In the left-hand side border note the symbol for HEH
("wick-Ra-wick"), which explains the unusual shape of
Heh's loop/ru/head, and shows how the lower libido
is drawn up the spine of the Ankh into the New Skin
Wine and Bread of the rising Sun.

Metal-morphosis.
~
Death's blow hollows-out my ego,
Observer observes, is all I can do;
into silvery Ashes of metallic Salt,
fire-forged Ru of a mirrored Ankh.
~
The Loop of fiery Quicksilver,
distils the Wine for my Observer;
"Moon turns to Blood" of Leaven,
the Libation for my god in Heaven.
~
Now my One can see the One it is,
 by Metal-morphosis triangulated;
alchemical apotheosis of Tria Prima,
the Lamp of HEH that shines forever. 
~*~
My Lamp of Heaven.
The crucifixion of the 4 elements into the 
resurrection Body of the 3 Metals or Tria Prima.
The fire of HEH produces the Ash of metallic Salt for
the Ru or higher Mind, whose abhorrent vacuum distils 
universal Wine of volatile red Mercury, which is the
libation for awakening the sulfurous Light of the god-Self.
~

(part 2)

Reverse Prementia.
The apocalyptic disappearance of me!
~
I'm in the process of infinitesimalization,
a fiery Metal-morphosis by atomization;
Death's blow crushes elements into Dust,
psycho-disintegration into quantum Salt.
~
My Observer watches without a thought,
cannot interfere with my reverse prementia;
holds the spAce of my trip through Hell,
time collapses from its magical spell.
~
All is unravelling even as I write,
self disappearance before my own sight!
Fire reddens as Dark Matter red shifts,
Isis unveils the secret of Death's wish?
~
Fire roars in zoomorphic apotheosis,
Red Dragon and philoSophical Lapis;
apocalyptic Dawn of the leonine Sun,
spirit into Spirit into the Serpent Stone.
~*~

Seed of the Father, Sophia's Serpent Vine, and Fruit of the Sun.
ZOOMORPHIC APOTHEOSIS 
Zurvan, Persian Sun god. A human transforms by way
of apotheosismetamorphosing into a god divine. 
"When Sophia (wisdom) saw what her desire had produced,
it changed into the figure of a snake with the face of a lion."
The Secret Book of John, 85 A.D.  Nag Hammadi Codex 4. 
~

No comments:

Post a Comment