Sunday, January 3, 2021

ABSTRACT PORTRAIT ON CANVAS.

The Eye of Horus.

An Abstract Portrait on Canvas.
How to Photosynthesize the Light 
of Logos into Eternal Bread? 
~
Alone in the state of chaotic death,
holding the space of scientific wrath!
Facing whatever the truth may bring:
poetic rebirth or an atheistic ending.
~
A blank Canvas to project upon,
my Image painted with a Crown;
an abstract Portrait of Subjectivity,
photosynthesization of Soul Energy.
~
Before my Eye of inner observation,
emptiness and futile resignation;
embracing science of thermodynamics,
id energy gives-up the Holy Ghost!
~
I accept that science may be right,
deathly scepticism is a healthy start;
I see nothing except for more seeing,
through dark death it keeps on going!
~
Lord Thanatos devours ego and id,
into my Crucible in the Underworld;
and yet seeing gets stronger still,
inside the Still of my empty Grail.
~
Chaotic death now turns poetic,
which also confirms the scientific:
energy cannot die, changes its mind,
science and religion hand in hand!
~
The artistical Eye sheds a Tear,
in my Helmet the Stone appears;
Blood spills from death's demise,
fleshes-out my Soul on the rise!
~
Matter is but a physical dream,
from which we abstract our destiny;
human elements into eternal Metals,
fire into Myst upon this Canvas.
~
Seeing enters the Pearly Gates,
or should I say the Double Slits;
through a wormhole into Heaven,
the MIND of GOD is a revelation!
~
Seeing in the SEER, Mind in MIND,
I breathe the SPIRIT few can find;
the Dark Energy behind inSpiration;
why artists seek deathly isolation.
~
I see that seeing is Heaven's key,
because it penetrates into eternity;
a poetic death goes against chaos,
resuscitated by GOD's OmniScience!
~
So, here I AM before mine Eye,
a witness proving Bread in the Sky;
Flour, leavened by Holy Spiritus,
quantum Solidity by poetic science.
~
I can now see beyond scepticism,
the element of airy rationalism;
"I think therefore I am", Rene D.
I see, therefore GOD is Being me!
~
The Uni~Verse resurrects the dead,
the Grail photosynthesizes the Word.
Seeing from abstract Subjectification,
a Portrait on Canvas of GOD's MIND.
~
Material atoms of enfolded waves,
at death unbundle into the grave;
and so we require a quantum Mind
to inSpire the Air of heavenly Wind.
~
Stolen fire, gifted by Prometheus,
is the only way to harness the Myst,
which is the Sap of the Burning Bush,
Ectoplasma, Primer for a Holy Ghost.
~
A second Coat of Mercury sublime,
red~shifts Living Water into Wine;
Quintessence of alchemical Dew
and a Tear of Blood in my Mind too.
~
The final judgement is forgiveness,
baptismal cleansing into innocence;
Milk to Spirit into a gilded Fleece,
my bones into Solarization fleshed! 
~
Lower mind learns to conjure ideas,
photos of identity betwixt our ears;
Mind learns to conjure GOD's MIND,
the Helmet synthesizing Sunshine.
~
A human regressed back through fire,
zoomorphic theosis to Cosmic Tree;
the Shepherd of man at the top ashine,
 hands-out Bundles of Bread divine.
~
The Kingdom devours all kingdoms,
undoing All into alchemical Metals;
Osiris is the god of the Underworld,
forging minerals into eternal Gold.
~
Green Man photosynthesizes a Crown
a fallen god, Pan, in immolation;
the Wicker Man devours an offering,
human, up in Holy Smoke to the Sun!
~
The Grail sealed, sees, breathes GOD,
photosynthesizing Silver into Gold;
plant awareness dawns in my Mind,
gathering in the Light by meditation.
~
Reverse-chronologically regressed:
 fire, air, water, earth, back into my Seed;
Nature awakens from the Underworld,
Metals reBorn!.. by Vulcan forged.
~*~

The Crowned Green Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment