Monday, January 4, 2021

Tongue of Fire, the Voice in My Head!



My quantum "tongue of fire" and WavIcle of the spoken "Word".
Love and archetypal Light behind all languages decoded.
The holographic Observer (No Mind or Mushin) passes through 
the double-slit gates and collapses the Wave function of
the Red Sea into a Point or Quark of Subjective Radiance,
horns into Crown transmogrified.
~

Tongue of Fire, the Voice in My Head!
~*~
I feel de-mented into nothingness,
dark matter of the Mother goddess;
the Black Hole of extinguishment,
my dragon devours its own element!
~
The language of fire consumes itself,
magic tongue destroys and creates;
paradox of immolation and Salvation,
torch of death, flame of resurrection.
~
Heaven reconciles the opposites,
the Tree of good and evil burns;
I cross the bridge of my lower ego,
split betwixt primal id and Imago.
~
Bicameralism is still in operation,
like falling into love's hallucination.
"You are gods" roars the leonine Sun,
the Voice in my head reSonating.
~
My archetypal individuated Light,
is plugged-in to the universal Christ;
the "one and only" Child of God,
in the Womb of Black Madonna.
~
The tongue of creative fire speaks,
as I channel my own Executive;
my Soul connected to one Over-Soul,
into whom I thrust my sWord of Gold:
~
"I AM all in your head afire!..
aflame as your own Observer;
with Spirit of the Moon's Blood,
and Manna for your daily Bread."
~*~


The quantum sWord I forged from 4 elements into 3 Metals. 
The Observer collapses the Wave function of the Blood~Moon
into a Point of enLightenment in the winged "Helmet of salvation."
~

No comments:

Post a Comment