Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Enter the Dragon.


Pregnant fire remembers Light
!


Enter the Dragon
~
Enter the Dragon,
demon creature divine,
force of death's wish and
elemental dissolution!
~
Enter the Dragon,
the white belly of the millennium Beast;
calcination into Salt, Wine and Bread,
on the flaming cross resurrected.
~
Enter the Dragon,
its fiery breath to Ashes
will blacken and burn,
suffocating the senses.
~
Enter the Dragon,
spreading wings wide,
to fly transcendent
into Heaven's Red Sky.
~
Enter the Dragon
with the crown of a King,
to find the Pearl Stone
in pregnant fire within.
*

“He has lost and destroyed his instinct, and can no longer trust the “divine animal” and 
let go the reins when his understanding falters and his way leads through deserts.” 
Nietzsche, Untimely Meditations II.
~ 

 (Part 2)

And Jesus answered and said unto Mary: "The outer darkness is a great dragon, 
whose tail is in its mouth." Pistis Sophia, chapter 126.
~

Prementia.
The Reverse-Chronological Unlearning 
of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.
~
I feel regressed into prementia,
back to the Womb of Prima Materia:
Black Madonna, Dark Matter, Isis,
primordial Stone of the SubliMatrix.
~
From Mother earth of instinctuality,
pull my sWord of individuality,
my id stuck in objectification,
forged into subjective Idealism.
~
In my other hand I hold a Grail,
my unlearned and empty Crucible;
Mater, in abhorrence, red shifts,
Isis unveils her Countenance!
~
Red Dragon before mine Eye,
Heaven heaves her Wave divine;
the Red Sea parts her immanence,
archetypal Ocean of enLovenment.
~
My Grail fills with intoxication,
Spirit distilled becomes transcendent;
serve my Libation to my Soul,
who dreams awake into a Pearl!
~*~

"When you go down into Egypt
and bring back the one Pearl
that lies in the middle of the sea
and is guarded by the snorting serpent,
you will be heir in our kingdom."

"I remembered the Pearl.
And in my royal robe of brilliant colours,
arrayed myself, wholly."

(The Song of the Pearl, Acts of Thomas. 3rd century)

No comments:

Post a Comment