Monday, January 4, 2021

Old Man vs Archetypal Death.


The quantum sword I forged from 4 elements into 3 Metals. 
The Observer collapses the Wave function of the Blood~Moon
into a Point of enLightenment in the "Helmet of salvation." 
~
Old Man vs Archetypal Death.
~
My shadow groans with aging bones,
id and ego-persona all but gone;
sublimated and integrated on high,
into the Tria Prima in the sky.
~
Stuck on earth in decrepitude,
my ragged dog and human old;
must embrace a deathly demon,
reduce to ashes all that I can.
~
Id of instincts, animal spirit,
my fight for survival is exhausted;
ego structure collapsing with age,
can no-longer act upon life's stage.
~
Archetype of universal Death presents!
How to integrate this godly Giant?
Surrender to its mythic operation;
Hell's devourment and resurrection.
~
Night's journey through Hades' ground,
where Vulcan forges my New Skin;
"Helmet of salvation" vacuum sealed,
and my id into a dragon morphed.
~
Into Dark Matter by atomization,
riding my dragon with observation;
crushed beneath a blow from Death,
we become the "grapes of wrath."
~
Dragon-fire distils eternal Wine,
fills my Grail with intoxication;
with my sword I slay Thanatos,
Blood spills from the death of Death!
~
My Observer, Wine filled Crucible,
with dragon fuelled by Alcohol,
bakes the Bread of shining Gold,
leavened with the Moon's Blood.
~
Night's journey comes to an end,
fiery apocalypse of a golden Dawn;
a wise old man, sword in hand,
thrusts his Metal into the Sun. 
~*~


"Take the Helmet of salvation and the Sword of the Spirit
which is the Word of God." Eph 6:17.
"The Moon turns to Blood before the coming of the great and
glorious Day of the Lord." Acts 2:20.
~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment