Friday, January 1, 2021

The Last Eruption.


A photo I took at Cradle Mountain, Tasmania; the four lower 
elements are fire-forged by Vulcan into a higher metallic Craft. 
~
The Last Eruption.
~
The swamp is drained,
all my demons have fled;
black lagoon creature unmasks,
revealing an Alien countenance.
~
Gravity in Dark Matter
no longer exerts a pull,
I can walk upon the water 
without drowning in the world.
~
A metal Craft is crafted,
my Alien fleshed-out;
with "Helmet of salvation,"
and Mercury for Blood.
~
Alien devours a human,
feeding on lower elements;
air and water into Wine;
Sulfur yellows space of Mind
~
Gold from Earth is mined,
by stolen fire melted down;
in the Crucible of my Grail,
molten Sulfur fixed divine.
~
Grail and Wine uplifted,
reptilian made conscious;
four elements triangulated,
 into higher Metals sealed.
~*~


No comments:

Post a Comment