Monday, January 4, 2021

The Book of Thoth's Symbolic Spells.




Emblema XXI of Michael Maier’s 1618 Atalanta Fugiens
‘Here followeth the Figure containing all the secrets of the Treatise both great & small’.

"Square the circle," then triangulate the Soul. In the Atalanta Fugiens it says
to make the circle (chaos of the man and woman) into a square, which is the
four elements; and then to make the square into a triangle, the Tria Prima of
Salt, Mercury, and Sulphur; then to make the triangle into a Circle; the
completion of the Philosopher's Stone.
~
"The watery Matrix holdeth the fire captive".
Jacob Boehme.

The Book of Thoth's Symbolic Spells.
~
I find myself "stuck" in death's process,
prior to resurrection, and out of breath;
I cannot seem to make life red shift,
I feel doubt, confusion, emptiness.
~
I'm in Dark Matter at Rock bottom,
with only my Helmet of Salvation;
hermetically sealed in a fiery Crucible;
why won't Isis unveil my Soul?
~
There's a missing spell in my Mind,
to dispel this stuckness into Wine;
inside Thoth's Book of Holy Fire,
burning the secret tongue inSpired.
~
Fire glows, blackening to white,
elemental language I've learnt to write;
in order to understand the Underworld,
make my way into Heaven revealed!
~
Each element is a language riddle,
we must decode to square the circle;
Sophia fallen into four broken shards,
immaculate Concept of just one Word.
~
Whitening to Red~Blood of immanence,
virgin Mother becoming transcendent;
four into Tria Prima triangulated,
the "all seeing" Observer intoxicated.
~
Secret fire at the Pearly Gates,
which recognizes every FingerPrint;
"as above, so below", my death's wish:
Salty Blood leavens eternal Flesh.
~
My empty Helmet now passes a Tear,
for all my sins, water into Mercury;
the Red Sea parts before mine Eye.
And so ends the Book of Spells on fire.
~
Earthy id  evaporates a Salt memBrane.
Watery libido distils into Spirit~Wine.
Logical ideas bake one Image of Logos.
Fiery mortido a WavIcle resurrects.
~*~

(part 2)



My Yin~Yang WavIcle of Fire remembering Light. 
~
Jesus (Rev 1:18)  
 "I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! 
And I hold the keys of death and Hades".
~

Pneumatic Consciousness.
~
I feel deflated into my death's wish,
the deconstruction of psychic consciousness;
spirit departing the body for the divine,
the diStillation process of water to Wine.
~
Green leaves die to release their essence,
the holy ghost of Albedo's whiteness;
alchemical magic and Hermetic spell,
fiery apotheosis through the Underworld.
~
Death and resurrection is the key to Heaven,
unlocking the Pearly Gates by sublimation;
pneumatic Gnostics knew the Tongue of Fire,
transcended the somatic id and psychic desires.
~
Fire heats the Crucible in life's furnAce,
bakes the leavened Bread of the Eucharist;
so we can live forever by eating Light,
digesting one Word, the immaculate Concept.
~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment