Friday, January 1, 2021

Quantum Liquid Solidity.


"I will stand there before you by the rock at Horeb. Strike the rock, 
and water will come out of it for the people to drink.” Exodus 17:6.
~
"Everything contributes to the formation of this Stone. It is conceived below the earth, 
born in the earth, quickened in heaven, dies in time, obtains eternal glory."
The Sophic Hydrolith or Water-Stone of the Wise. 

Quantum Liquid Solidity.
Observation, Distillation, Solarization.
~
I'm stuck in darkness of Sol Niger,
the Black Sun in Prima Materia;
potential Dawn asleep in Hades,
if only I could leaven my Bread.
~
I feel endarkened by the flames,
yet they forge a new memBrane;
hermetically sealed Grail of Mind
my metallic Salt of Observation.
~
The alchemist must fan the fire,
lift the Wave of my heart's desire;
hit Rock Bottom of the Stone,
water into Wine by Distillation.
~
The reverse-flowing Jordan floods!
Silvery Moon now turns to Blood;
I offer-up my Grail's Libation,
my sleeping Giant to awaken.
~
I feel drunk on baptismal Wine,
inside my vacuum-filled Mind;
Heaven heaves her Wave on high,
until it collapses before mine Eye.
~
Stone, reborn of unconsciousness,
a Point of Light in spread-out Bliss;
turns to Face me in Self-reflection,
golden Countenance of Solarization.
~*~

Black Sun of the sleeping Stone, Rock at Bottom in the Prima Materia.

"Philosophia Reformata" Daniel Mylius. 1622. from alchemywebsite.com

~
(part 2)
A "Black Blacker than Black."
~*~
I must tame a pantheon of sleeping gods,
defeat their powers with my serpent-rod;
kill Death; restore fallen Love to Heaven;
thrust my Sword into the invincible Sun.
(nigredo:)
First I hit Rock Bottom, getting stuck,
becoming blacker than Death's blackest black;
initiating the process of trimorphic theosis,
Observer in secret fire's metamorphosis.
(albedo:)
My "Helmet of Salvation" outlives Thanatos,
unearths my archetypal and eternal Bones;
my skeletal pattern in the Prima Materia,
to be fleshed-out with Mercury and Sulfur.
(rubedo:)
Holy Blood spills from the death of Death,
water becomes Wine as the Moon red-shifts;
universal Wave of undying enLovenment,
uplifts my Grail with the libation of Spirit.
(Stone:)
The Observer passes the Double Slit test,
through Black Death enters the Pearly Gates;
the Wave collapses at its apex on high,
rebirthing a Point in the Star-filled Sky.
~*~
How to stay awake with just one Eye open?
 A quantum Cyclops has devoured its human!
Four lower elements into higher Metals divine,
Grail to serve my Lord with Spirit's Wine.
~*~

Related image
photo-shopped yet intriguing image. Carl Jung started out wanting to
be an archaeologist, but ended up excavating the depths of the mind.
~

No comments:

Post a Comment