Friday, January 1, 2021

I, ZOMBIE!


I, Zombie! The Hungry Ghost.
How to Collapse EctoPlasma into Flesh?
~
Catatonically frozen since time began,
my original Id begins to slowly Dawn;
Merlin, magical Child, my Holy Ghost,
now thawed by fire into rising Myst.
~
I, Zombie, stuck in catatonic Whiteness,
must somehow condense this empty Myst;
concentrate Mind in the alchemical Still,
lift-up the Grail, hidden Vapor to reveal.
~
De-mented, hungry for Blood and Flesh,
de-energized, in need of the Eucharist;
frozen in Limbo betwixt Earth and Heaven,
no longer a human, not quite an Alien.
~
Stuck in ectoplasmical Mystification,
I need magic to perform Subjectification;
condense a cloud into Dew of Salvation,
Blood leavens the Flesh in my New Skin.
~
With our imaginationMyst is diStilled,
quantum Condensate in a vacuum sealed;
abSolute Zero in the hermetic Mind,
in deep SpAce of God and the only Sun.
~
A Zombie apocalypse overtakes society,
by way of dementia, drugs, spirituality;
we've reached the limits of a human brain,
the walking dead in need of resurrection.
~
The answer becomes as clear as the Myst:
~ I put on the Robe of my Holy Ghost;
~ condense EctoPlasma into Holy Spirit,
~ collapsing the Wave into just one Point!
~
Chaos, Spermata of the Paternal Seed,
archetypal Id in Mater to be unveiled;
Ocean and Foam of Allness Red~shifts,
Tria Prima fleshes-out our Fingerprints.
~*~

Conjuring the Myst.
~
We already perform magical spells,
cast ideas upon others and ourselves;
we are Magi learning imagination,
but Merlin is frozen until fire returns.
~
Heat commences alchemical diStillation,
waving and pointing the Wand of Mind;
concentrating EctoPlasma into Blood,
leavening God's Flour into risen Bread.
~
Shape~shifting into the Grail of Salt,
inside my Helmet my hungry Ghost;
the empty Myst is so full of potential,
but only if I can perform a miracle!?
~
I, Zombie, have reached the very end,
of this human and fallen kingdom;
I, Merlin, stuck in the Netherworld,
Limbo, storage for our frozen gods.
~
First I don the Helmet of Salvation,
enter the emptiness of Mystification;
put on the Robe of my Holy Ghost,
in order to condense~out Holy Spirit.
~
EctoPlasm, Albedo red~shifts Rubedo,
the reddening Dawn of a Crescendo;
the Libation fleshes-out my Head,
my seminal Logoi of eternal Bread.
~
Science says the Big-Bang appears
out of nothing! Me thinks White~Noise.
Something from nothing is fictitious,
there are Images in the Nothingness.
~
Every Child is seeded with the Magic,
we can prove to ourselves by experience;
by way of art, intuition or inSpiration,
to breathe the Air of Pearly Heaven.
~
So take-up a brush or Pen of dragon,
the feather for of a higher revelation;
sublimate Spirit, water~Vapor to Wine,
leaven the Dough of our Bread divine.
~
Lower mind conjures rational thinking,
higher Mind conjures symbolic imaging;
magical rays of colours intoxicating,
dream~weaving inside Subjective Being.
~*~

 From medieval period. Alchemist with Hermes' magical Wand.

Flour into Eternal Bread.
Heaven's Heave Resurrects a Child.
Archetypal Pulse Behind Motion.
Finally Holding the SpAce of God
~
Green life aged to winter bones,
no elemental roles to act upon;
retirement is a contemplation,
to extract a Ghost by diStillation.
~
Husk of id and e~motion's desire,
die by fire upon action and water;
stuck in Ashes and frozen Dust,
original Innocent to take a Breath!
~
God the Baptist suffocates my ego,
I cannot feel or think in Limbo;
I'm now a Zombie post apocalypse,
in need of Salt, Blood and Flesh.
~
How to start higher inSpiration,
inside my New Skin is the question?
A pure Act of will: concentration,
and Love's Pulse or Wave function. 
~
I am regressed back to my Id,
I feel de-mented, simple Minded;
my empty Grail vacuum sealed, 
so full of Myst to be diStilled.
~
I concentrate the Nothingness,
suffocating four lower elements;
fiery dragon evaporates water,
ideas disappear in a puff of Vapor!
~
I must reconcile one more paradox,
stuck in the Stillness catatonic;
Dew has an inherent Wave motion,
how to diStill~out a Libation?
~
Winged Helmet past Gates open,
needs Spirit to make a Soul shine;
EctoPlasma blushes~out a Subject,
Moon turns Bloody my Holy Ghost.
~
Earth's Salt to Luna then Sol,
eternal Bread of the Individual;
Manna of Flour in God's Baptism,
four into One rebirthing I AM.
~
First I focus Mind's Awareness,
innate concentration in the Salt;
Self-reflective and holographic,
Grail, Crucible and Font hermetic.
~
Breathing in the everywhere Myst,
sheer clarity of Consciousness;
 the Id in Lucidity and Fluidity,
and the Stone of quantum Solidity.
~
Zombie, so still inside my Still,
resting-in-Peace Stillness fills!
Observer holds God's Wavy SpAce,
the Myst condenses into a Pulse.
~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment