Friday, January 1, 2021

Quantum Self-Counselling.

"Philosophia Reformata" Daniel Mylius. 1622. from alchemywebsite.com

Nigredo. "Black blacker than black."
Quantum Self-Counselling.
~
At dawn I attend to my confession,
my Observer rides a Wave's oscillation;
Rock Bottom of primordial atomization,
through a red shift into Solarization.
~
In an ex-experiment of introspection,
my Observer observes a certain outcome;
four elements each speak their tongue,
instinct, emotion, thinking, and intuition.
~
fiery "beast of a thousand years" or
"creature of the black lagoon", appears!
My archetypal Shadow of Sol Niger,
alchemical Black Sun in Prima Materia.
~
From Darkness, rising betwixt my ears,
kundalini burns to reveal her Pearl;
Red Sea parts a vertical Wave motion,
water into New Wine through distillation.
~
My Grail receives an intoxication,
fills with a Blood Moon revelation;
the Wave of Spirit peaks on high,
focusing a still Point beyond the sky.
~
Feathered Sun expands holographically,
inside the Mirror-Mind of Mercury;
the silvery Moon reddens with an eclipse,
heavenly wedding of my Soul and Spirit.
~
The motherly Wave collapses her Son,
in the Crucible of my higher Mind;
a sacramental rite of Self confession,
innocent Child freed from repression.
~*~
Alchemical winged Sun, from Rosary of the Philosophers.
Woodcut illustrating the illuminatio stage, captioned "Here Sol plainly dies again,
 and is drowned with the Mercury of the Philosophers."
~
~
(part 2)

Fiery Regression Therapy.
Back to the Free~Floating Child.
~*~
I feel regressed to my Child of Heaven,
imploding back!.. stolen fire returns;
into virgin matter of my Mother:
Mater, Black Madonna, Prima Materia.
~
Homunculus, in a thoughtless Bubble,
through the journey of the Underworld,
receives the wings of Maat's Feather,
Heaven heavesparts silvery Waters.
~
The Red Sea of baptismal Wine,
Spirit of Quintessence made divine,
offered-up as a leavening Libation,
awakens the Child in free~flotation.
~*~ 


Homunculus, the golden divine Child bathing in alchemical Wine of
Quintessence, in the vacuum of the sealed and higher Mind.
The Ravens of Nigredo tend to the secret fire.

"Unless you become like little children,
you cannot enter the kingdom of heaven." Jesus. 
~

No comments:

Post a Comment