Sunday, January 3, 2021

Metallic Colours of the Mind.



The Cauda Pavonis (Latin- Peacock's Tail)
from Splendor Solis, 16th century.

Metallic Colours of the Mind.
~
I feel saddened by this end of time,
Salt corrodes everything in my Mind;
I must Now die to be reNewed,
nothing left for me in this world!
~
Human life has fulfilled its purpose,
to become who I AM by apotheosis;
the dragon's breath turns to Myst,
empty Grail ready for the Eucharist.
~
Of a morning I repeat the pattern,
a quick replay and re-evaluation:
the story and drama that got me here,
instinctual desire demented by fire!
~
Now I'm denuded back into my Id,
original Seed and Mind dehusked;
a FingerPrint with New Skin of Ash,
Bones in need of Blood and Flesh!
~
Methodical regression over the years,
 stripping away the tears and ideas;
baptized by "fire upon the earth",
creativity destroys but also rebirths.
~
This tongue of fire with which I write,
has now forged a PenDragon white;
Albedo to Rubedo fills the Grail,
with the Cauda Pavonis last to seal.
~
An alchemical process and ritual,
the Still Motion inside my Crucible;
volatile Spirit disgorges the Sun,
Red~Dragon into a Peacock becomes!
~
This Peacock's Tail has told its tale,
 metallic colours shimmering all;
many stones turned to make a Soul,
Feather of Maat into an Individual!
~
Having Solidified fiery inSpiration,
by way of quantum Subjectification,
Osiris rebirths through veils of Isis,
alchemical Opus and Cauda Pavonis.
~
Nigredo, Albedo, Rubedo from Myst,
then Solarization of Consciousness.
The ex-experiment ends as it began,
Now, with Nous to conjure-up Mind!  
~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment