Saturday, January 2, 2021

HOW TO EAT MANNA?

The perfected Grail. The Mind eats the Mind of GOD.


How to Eat Manna with the Eye,
and Digest the Flesh of the Sun?
~
Tongue of fire turns to Dust,
dragon's Myst in the Grail of Salt;
diStills Water to Wine in my Head,
proves Flour into one Word of Bread!
~
Higher Mind beyond four elements,
my Observer's Eye in emptiness;
eats language of the Burning Bush,
full with Manna of OmniScience.
~
Holographic Crucible of No-Mind,
New Skin of quantum Salvation;
Mirror that concentrates the Eye,
so it sees the Seer up in the Sky.
~
My Eye digests by photosynthesis,
gathering in the Light of the Logos.
Who I'm looking for is who's Looking,
Dark Energy powers Self~reflection.
~
A Grand Observer comes into vision,
my Eye in the Eye of the inner Sun;
the Alloy of Tria Prima compounded,
the Mind eats the Mind of GOD!
~
We are god-Self Demi~grammatons,
mythic reptoids into quantum Aliens;
seminal Logoi partaking of one Word,
immaculate Concept inside my Mind.
~*~


No comments:

Post a Comment