Saturday, January 2, 2021

REMEMBERING TO FORGET.

"I remembered the Pearl.
And in my royal robe of brilliant colours,
arrayed myself, wholly."
(The Song of the Pearl, Acts of Thomas. 3rd century).

Remembering to Forget.
 Consciously Dreaming the SEED of GOD. 
~
Yesterday I remembered to forget,
my Mind was clear and omniscient.
But today I feel de-mented instead,
unable to think and all mystified.
~
Yet in essence they are the same,
in both cases I cannot understand:
- positive forgetfulness at peace,
- negative dementialost in space!
~
How to know the unknowable GOD,
dispell this con-fusion in my head;
and overstand the Book of Heaven,
fly into the "Cloud of Unknowing"? 
~
In order to sleep we must forget,
and let go of time and past regrets;
so too to know the invisible LORD,
I must forget life's libidinal world.
~
Lower thinking teaches us to learn,
to magic-up images in the brain;
we are Magi when earth is done,
conjuring fire burns to the bone!
~
The chthonic dragon forges a Grail,
to contain my Spirit and my Soul;
by digesting airy words aflame,
it unlearns my ego into who I AM.
~
Libido sublimates, Seed into Dust,
the Id returns covered in Holy Ash;
Salt extracts Blood from the Moon,
Myst of Living Water into Wine.
~
Flour proves the Dough in Mind,
expands into an ever-rising Sun;
Manna above is Salt, WineBread,
Imago Dei of a resurrected god.
~
Metallic Ash can no-longer burn,
an empty Grail has nothing to learn;
extracting Wine out of the Myst,
intoxicated, I remember to forget!
~
Mind eats the MIND of Grammaton,
Canvas and colours of a Pantheon;
each God tells a mythic revelation, 
except for GOD, the Book of Heaven.
~
And three primary GODs there are:
- Hermes, God of Mind and ideas;
- Venus, Dew of Love, Moon's Blood;
- Logos, OverSoul of just one Word.
~
Thoth is the God of our thoughts,
we are scribes practicing to be gods;
when we're good at burning images,
the Feather of PenDragon  flies!
~
My innocent Seed blooms a Flower,
by photosynthesis in my Observer;
a new dye emerges from the Light:
indigo robes for a naked Sprite.
~
The Word Refracts Power of MIND,
by fiery apotheosis a god like Child!
GOD, Venus, Agni, Christ and Pan,
Neptune and finally the Sun of Man.
~
Now I see the SEED of the SEER,
the GrOunD of the Grand Observer.
After eight baptismal colorations,
a fire Pearl of Conscious Dreaming.
~
Spiritus of GOD's Creative Force,
returns as dragon's Myst and Ash;
into Salt, Wine, Bread of the Word,
the Cup eats Manna of the LORD.
~
GOD's SEED is now everywhere,
magical Food of the purple Flower!
Each Mind has a Crown to knowest,  
invisible Light of the Holy Ghost.
~
In order to forget I must first die,
face the dragon of death in the Sky;
the Serpent I once in terror fled,
into a rainbow Pearl remembered! 
~*~
The thousand-petaled Lotus of the Word

No comments:

Post a Comment