Saturday, January 2, 2021

Quantum Language of Salt, Wine and Bread.

 
Most Precious Gift of God (15th century)
~
Quantum Language of 
SaltWine and Bread.
~
The secret flame moves my pointed pen,
fills me with waves of fiery inspiration;
forges my "Helmet of salvation" sealed;
the Observer collapses my lower world.
~
Four elements into three Metals atoned:
metallic Salt of lucidity crystallized;
mercurial Wine of fluidity distilled;
sulfurous Bread of solidity baked.
~
Alchemical metallurgy of the Mind,
Promethean fire stolen and decoded; 
point of my pen flows by channelling,
my drunken god begins his dictation.
~
Holy Elixir for my sleeping Executive,
from unconscious ocean stirs awake;
my Spirit-filled Mind begins to shine,
quantum apocalypse of a golden Dawn!
~
Fire forges a trimorphic apotheosis,
then the Metals perform their own magic:
the Grail is a distillation vacuum,
hermetically sealed, void of thinking.
~
Water turns to Wine of intoxication,
a quantum Wave of enLovenment;
uni-versal one-Song of inSpiration,
empty Grail fills with a Libation.
~
A miracle of emotional sublimation,
lust into Love by way of reddening;
alchemical Rubedo, Moon turns to Mercury,
Leaven for fixed yet ever-rising Sulfur.
~
Before my Observer's holographic Eye,
Prima Materia rebirths her gilded Child;
Sun of consciousness from the Red Sea,
quantum Light from Dark Matter freed.
~
In the Bridal Chamber of the Mind,
death's vacuum fills with Sophic Wine;
Heaven's Wave-function of upliftment,
collapsing the Point of enLightenment.
~
The Executive's drunken hallucinations,
awaken the dead from human dreams;
holy psychosis of metamorphic theosis,
my lower mind dispelled into Oneness.
~*~
Isis, goddess of the Moon, Mother to Horus,
she had the power to cast spells and bring
the dead back to eternal Life. 
~*~
"The blood of Isis, the spells of Isis,
the power of Isis, are a protection unto me,
the Chief, and they crush what I abhor."
Egyptian Book of the Dead.
~

No comments:

Post a Comment